There’s a Place 4 You! Come join us!
We desire to be…
Relationship Driven Rather than Activity Driven
- Activities are certainly an important aspect of Student Ministry, but we don’t desire to compete with the world’s entertainment.
- We want to have an outgoing focus each week of growing and connecting students to Jesus – and to connect with each other as a body of Christ.
- Parents are important and always welcome to attend and serve in sponsorship roles.
- Finances will never be a reason why a student wouldn’t be able to participate in our scheduled activities or trips.
- Sponsorships and scholarships will be distributed to those in need, in a private, non-embarrassing and supportive manner.
Safe & Accepting
- We want to fulfill our obligations to keep students safe while trusted into our care – including: taking precautions with weather related issues, filling ministry positions and our choice of activities. Medical releases are required for overnight trips. Students are not allowed to transport other students. Transportation will be supplied by adult sponsors and ministry leaders.
- Sunday School – 9 am – 10 am
- Student Bible Study- 5 pm – 7 pm
- Wednesday Nights – Student Fellowship and Bible Study – 6 – 7:30
- Strength to Stand Conference
- Hearts on Fire
- Youth Retreats
- Local Missions outreach